Nowadays, everyone wants to get a job in the government, so students also work a lot, but even so, they cannot get a job on the government because they do not receive advice or information. Want to work in government, and then know about cdpo vacancy and how to become a CDPO. It is a government effort to develop children under the age of six in India and provide nutritional conditions for pregnant women.
CDPO stands for Child Development Project Officer. CDPO is a District Officer in Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) and a key member of ICDS. The Child Development Projects Officer (CDPO) is responsible for organizing and managing the services and implementation of this program at the local level. A CDPO is appointed in all states. The cdpo vacancy is to improve the physical and mental health of children and pregnant women. By working in this area, you can work for the good of your country, which will lead to development outside the country.
If you live in the rural area, we are sure that you have seen Anganwadi in your area or heard about Anganwadi. Anganwadi takes place in every village. At Anganwadi, young children are educated for children under 6 years of age. All teachers working for Anganwadi are teachers or other staff, with full command of the CDPO officer. The CDPO is a dedicated officer tasked with providing health and education to children aged 0-6 in your area. scroll down for know more cdpo vacancy.
Duties and Powers of CDPO
Child Development Project officer ICDS Project Powers:
- Grant of casual leave of the staffs.
- Monitoring of the schemes implemented by the office.
- Appointing Authority for the Anganwadi workers and helpers on recommendation of the village durbar.
- Overall incharge of the office of the CDPO ICDS.
- Recommendation of leave of all staffs.
- Co-ordination with online Departments at the Block level.
- Submission of proposals to the Directorate in respect of schemes, Budget Estimate, Five Year Plan, Annual Plan etc.
- Recommendation of Awards for Anganwadi workers and helpers.
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC CDPO Job\Vacancy 2021
Educational qualification – CDPO Vacancy
- Minimum Age 21 years
- Maximum Age 37 years (Male) (age relaxation applied)
- Maximum Age 40 years (Female) (age relaxation applied)
- Written test & Interview
- General, EWS, BC: Rs. 600/-
- Bihar Domicile Female: Rs. 150/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Salary of BPSC CDPO Rs. 53,100/- – Rs. 1,67,800/-
- Pay Level Matrix at level 9
Total vacancy – 55
- SC – 9
- OBC – 11
- BC (Female) – 2
- EWS – 5
- ST – 0
- EBC – 6
- General – 22
BPSC CDPO Exam Pattern 2021
Sample exam patterns have been published on CDPO, so you can get complete information about them. The format of your exam is as follows:
- You have to give three exams for this post.
- You will have to appear for preliminary, mains, and interviews.
- All questions of the preliminary examination will be objective.
- This test will have a total of 150 marks and will be awarded in two hours.
- Only candidates who pass the preliminary exam are eligible for the main exam.
- The Mains Exam includes 1000 marks that will teach different subjects.
- This exam will take two hours.
- Applicants who are eligible for the main exam may show up for interviews.
- Your interview will score 120 marks.
- These exams will be conducted in both Hindi and English.
How to Apply:
There are many candidates who want to apply for these positions. So, here we provide detailed instructions on how to apply online for these positions. Applicants can apply for admission by following these simple steps.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit the Official Website of http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- Visit on Recruitment Tab Option.
- Click on CDPO vacancy for the positions indicated.
- Then Click on Online Application.
- After that click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process for BPSC CDPO Recruitment 2021:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview