EPFO SSA Admit Card 2019 Download / EPFO is one of the largest social security organizations in the world in terms of number of clients and volume of financial transactions, and currently maintains accounts of Rs 17.14 million (regular report) for (2015-16) members. The Employee Provident Fund came into being with the Employee Provident Fund Ordinance on November 15, 1951, and was superseded by the Employee Provident Fund Act, 1952.
The Employees’ Provident Funds Bill was introduced in the Parliament as Bill Number 15 of the year 1952 as a bill to create a provident fund for employees of factories and other facilities. The Act is now referred as the Employees’ Provident Funds & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 which extends to the whole of India except Jammu and Kashmir.
The laws and plans set forth therein are administered by a tripartite council known as the Central Board of Trustees, Employees’ Provident Fund, made up of government representatives (both central and state), employers and employees. Know more about EPFO SSA Admit Card 2019 Download
The Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), a self-governing body operating under EPF law, has issued a Social Security Assistant Admit Card or EPFO SSA Admit Card 2019 Download for the scheduled recruitment exam. From August 31st to September 1st. EPFO’s Social Security Assistant Entry Card is scheduled to be released on August 21, but the Foundation has published it ahead of time for the convenience of applicants. The EPFO SSA Admit Card 2019 Download is available until August 31st.
The EPFO Social Security Assistant Admit card has been posted on the Organizations official website epfindia.gov.in.
- Log on to the official website, epfindia.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘Recruitment of Social Security Assistant’
- You will be directed to the new page
- Enter your Registration No/Roll No and Password /DOB(dd-mm-yy)
- Click on log in
- Admit cards will be displayed on the screen
- Download and print for future use.
Important Instructions Before taking the SSA EPFO 2019 Preliminary Exam, students must bring the following documents:
- The Printout of their call letter or admit card
- One passport size photograph attached to the admit card in the space provided
- One Original ID proof
- One photocopy of the original ID
Candidates should know that all the above documents are mandatory for appearing for the EPFO Social Security Assistant Preliminary Examination 2019.
EPFO Social Security Assistant Main 2019 – Exam Day Guidelines
- Applicants must come to the exam room with a paper copy of the EPFO Admit card and an original photo ID such as Aadhar card, voter card, pan card, driver’s license, etc. (Ration card and Learners Driver’s Licenses are not considered as identification)
- Applicants must affix a passport-sized photograph on the printed copy of the admission card.
- Applicants are not allowed to bring prohibited items into the examination room.
- Applicants should not inconvenience other candidates in the examination room. Candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam room before exam time ends
EPFO SSA Exam Scheme 2019 – EPFO SSA Admit Card 2019 Download
EPFO SSA Prelims Exam 2019 will be the objective type which will have English Language, Reasoning Ability and Numerical Aptitude for 100 Marks. This exam will only be qualifying in nature and marks will not be reckoned for final merit. For each wrong answer, a quarter points for this question will be negative.
Applicants will be shortlisted for Phase II at a 1:10 ratio, i.e. roughly 10 times the number of vacancies in each category based on their Stage I performance. In addition, the 2019 EPFO SSA Mains Exam will score 200 points in Reasoning / Intelligence, Common Sense / Economics / Finance, English, and Quantitative Skills. This work will be reviewed for final selection.
EPFO SSA Phase 3 Exam will have Computer Data Entry Test. Applicants will be required to take a skill test to assess the speed and accuracy of data entry work.